pain in my throat
tears in the sink
dropped one bad habit
picked up another
what is wrong with me?
stomach aching
always aching
so, so tired
what do i do?
how do i stop?
how do i get better?
help me.
does anyone even hear me?
yes I hear you I've always heard you In the darkness where you think you are... I AM. Where the shadows cloud your thoughts.... I AM. I have loved you always. I have thought of you always. You are my beloved. Trust Me and only Me, as I am the one who has given you life. Trust in Me in all your ways. Acknowledge Me and I will direct your paths.
yes I hear you
ReplyDeleteI've always heard you
In the darkness where you think you are... I AM.
Where the shadows cloud your thoughts.... I AM.
I have loved you always.
I have thought of you always.
You are my beloved.
Trust Me and only Me, as I am the one who has given you life.
Trust in Me in all your ways. Acknowledge Me and I will direct your paths.