Thursday, November 24, 2011

the last twenty potentially nerdy songs i listened to.


1. Kelly Clarkson - Because of You

2. Glee Cast - Get it Right

3. Fastball - Out of My Head

4. Mae - Painless

5. Kanye West - Heartless

6. Vertical Horizon - Best I Ever Had (Grey Sky Morning)

7. Good Charlotte - Say Anything

8. Glee Cast - Rumor Has It/Someone Like You

9. Seth MacFarlane - It's Easy to Remember

10. Adele - Someone Like You

11. Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here

12. Katy Perry - The One That Got Away

13. Elton John - This Train Don't Stop There Anymore

14. Something Corporate - Konstantine

15. Patrick Stump - Spotlight

16. Death Cab For Cutie - We Looked Like Giants

17. Yellowcard - Hang You Up

18. Rob Thomas - Now Comes The Night

19. Katy Perry - Thinking of You

20. Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark

Yeah. Most of these are nerdy. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I greatly enjoy many of these songs.
    Keep your head up, I am so glad you shared this :D/not pointless :D

    ReplyDelete