But when he does cry, there is such PAIN in it. It breaks my heart. He misses Mike so much...
Sometimes I randomly hear him whisper Mike's name. It's almost like he just can't believe it.
Earlier he was talking to Mr Anderson, and he started to cry. He tried to hide it. Didn't talk as much, hid his face from me.
He wants so badly to respect and honor his best friend. But he doesn't know what to do. This is something he would ask Mike about.
It is awful watching someone else be in that kind of terrible pain. I know it's not the same, but I felt that horrible heartbreak for my friend Kristen (Phil's wife), seeing the ridiculous amount of pain that consumed her, when Phil died. The grief is crushing and it's just...indescribably awful to watch someone you care about be in that kind of pain.
ReplyDelete