F. Really fraking busy G. not getting enough sleep, and your body is like "No you will keep taking naps and feeling drowsy until you start obeying my calls for more REM."
I'd side with both of those. Or H. it could be summer, so fraking hot, being drained happens because it is simply day light.
I had a 3 nap and early to bed day like two or three days ago.
F. Really fraking busy
ReplyDeleteG. not getting enough sleep, and your body is like "No you will keep taking naps and feeling drowsy until you start obeying my calls for more REM."
I'd side with both of those. Or
H. it could be summer, so fraking hot, being drained happens because it is simply day light.
I had a 3 nap and early to bed day like two or three days ago.
OMG Nils you said frakking. Twice. LOVE IT.
ReplyDelete